UPSRTC Smart Card 2021 Apply Online Login, Registration, Card Status
UPSRTC Smart Card: With the rising demand of the public transportation system in Uttara Pradesh the government releases UPSRTC smart cards. Any citizen can get the smart card in 15 to 20 days after applying for it. An applicant can apply at www.mst.upsrtconline.co and on completion of the filling of the application the citizens shall get the password along with the UPSRTC smart card. The card users can view in detail the utilization of transactions on the UPSRTC services.
UPSRTC Smart Card 2021 Apply Online & Registration Details:
Benefits of UPSRTC Smart Card:
1. A citizen can benefit from the UPSRTC smart card in several ways. First, the fares from start point to destination shall reduce. The same applies when a citizen travels to distant places outside the UP.
2. The utilization of the card is multipurpose and the cardholder can pay the shopping transactions. Moreover, the portal maintains a record of transactions and cardholders can view the transactions. Also, the money spent on trips at a glance.
3. The Smart card fulfills all the functions of the Visa Card and it can play a substitute to the debit – Visa Cards.
1. A citizen can book a bus ticket without having registration with the portal services.
2. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh should book the respective Bus tickets through the UPSRTC platinum and gold Line services. The Citizen can plan a trip, choose bus, journey date as per the need.
3. The portal displays the layout of the seat-map, it becomes easy to check the availability of tickets and buy online. The customer support services provide 24X7 services.
1. The state government public sector is spread within and across Northern India. All adjoining states have access to UPSRTC. The road transport buses are 11939 in number and 57.54 crore people share the transportation. The earnings per annum are Rs. 4727.75.
Availability of Corporation Buses on Contractual Basis:
1. The UP-bus corporation makes buses available for private services and the collection of the fare is on a special charter. The customers can hire rural buses for social ceremonies and marriages. The provision of buses is only for 24 hours and the computation begins from the exact time of hiring the buses.
2. The corporation levies an additional charge on detention and it will be INR 275 per hour. The rate that is applicable if the detention period doesn’t cross two hours beyond the set limit time i.e., 24 hours. In addition, the travel should be for less than 400 km. If a customer fails to surrender the hired bus within 2 hours of the set time limit then a charge for the next 24 hours, full fare shall become a necessary payment.
3. If the occupancy of the bus is sixty percent and the utilization of the bus is only for 400 km per day then computation of rates shall be minimal. In such a case, the computational rate shall be estimated in the following manner. 5% is added to the maximum actual average occupancy of the bus by the region over the same month of the past three years.
Utilization of Bus Services by UPSRTC Employees:
1. UPSRTC authorizes the bus services to its employees and the regional manager shall provide permission for it. An employee can avail the bus services only once in their service and that too the entitlement of the bus is only once.
2. The government relaxes the employee service fees by 50 percent. The employee must make payment of the remaining 50 percent bus fare. In addition, the employee must pay the passenger tax, and surcharges that are borne by the employee.
UPSRTC Smart Card Online Registration:
1st Step: Visit the official website for UPSRTC i.e. http://www.upsrtc.com/.
2nd Step: On the home page of UPSRTC, applicants should go through the Service section and click on the online registration for smart card link.
3rd Step: The Applicant must fill in the details such as name, email, confirm email, and verification code and click on the submit button.
4ht Step: The web portal shall open a fresh page with writing as ‘Congratulations your applications have been sent.’
5th Step: The applicant must check the latest email that arrives from the web portal and check them. The Respective link will drive into the UPSRTC web portal.
6th Step: The applicants must create a password, and one must maintain it confidential. Hence the generation of login and password is complete.
Applying for UPSRTC Smart Card Online:
1. The applicant must open the booking center, and choose pass type, validity, and option. Click on the submit button.
2. The new page will display the details and the applicant must capture a live photo, or submit a digital photo. Click on proceed.
3. The applicant must check the updating page and verify the details, and proceed with payment.
4. After making a payment, check the status. The applicant can find the card ID on display when one clicks on the transaction option. For a print receipt, one must click on the print receipt. In a little time, the UP-bus services shall send the card to the address for communication.
UPSRTC Portal Login Procedure:
In Order to Login to the Smart Card Dashboard, the Cardholders must enter a user name, password in the sign-in column and click on the login button. The portal navigates to a new page (dashboard).
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Road Trasport Corporation|
|Scheme Name||UPSRTC Smart Card|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category||State govt Programme|
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana