Haryana Uttam Seed (Beej) Portal Login 2021 Registration for Seeds Status
Uttam Beej Portal: In the launch program of the Uttam Seed Portal several important dignitaries graced the occasion and it began with a motive to provide high-quality seeds to farmers of Haryana. Haryana Seed Portal has launched by the Haryana state Farmer Minister. The Haryana top govt officials like DG of Agricultural Dept Dr. Hardeep Singh, MD of HSDC Sanjeev Verma, Additional CS of Agriculture Dept Dr. Sumita Mishra, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Umashankar were attendants.
Haryana Uttam Beej Portal Login 2021 Registration for Seeds Details:
Problems Faced by Farmer Communities:
Lengthy paperwork in Bureaucracy often delays right services on time and it happens for farmer’s communities as well. The problem of supporting good seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides every year has become a difficult task to manage. The fake pesticides and seeds have affected farming badly and for which adequate measures shall be implemented. Hence CM Manohar Lal has initiated Uttam Beej Portal to solve the farmer’s problems as mentioned.
After its launch, the CM tweeted, “Taking another step in the direction of providing convenience to the farmers of the state, we have started the ‘Uttam Seed Portal’.
Haryana CM has started this scheme to distribute high-quality Seeds with transparency to the farmers. It will be more beneficial for farmers of Haryana.
Uttam Beej Portal is the Haryana government’s brain-child project to benefit the farmers. In this issue, the CM of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar Garu has launched the portal. The main motto of the program is to give good & quality seeds to the farmers in a progressive manner.
The government and the private seed producers shall manage the seed production program. The portal shall engage the entire process of seed procurement, seed distribution, and other relevant information on the seeds. The portal shall expose the quality of the seeds produced and distributed. This transparency shall certainly ensure the quality of the certificated seeds.
1. The scheme is reserved for the Haryana State farmers only.
2. In order to participate in the seed production program, the farmer must first get registered at Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Linked with Haryana seed Portal:
The Uttam Beej portal shall have access to Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. This portal has the details of every farmer who owns land or leased out on tenancy laws to promote their crop. The farmer details enable the government to evaluate the seed utilization in farms and also plan for better seed production in the future.
However, one thing is definite, the quality seed issued through the Uttam Beej Portal shall reap good revenue for farmers and the entire process is to double the income of the farmers. The competition between private and government parties shall improvise the manufacturing of agricultural seeds.
Seed Preparation in Haryana:
MLA Subhash Sudha Garu said that CM Manohar Lal Garu has started a new scheme for the farmers of the state. Many farmers shall benefit from this portal and according to the estimated plan as much as 35 lakh quintals of certified seeds shall be prepared in Haryana. The seeds belong to wheat crops and other crops. The demand for good seeds has been an issue for several decades.
Haryana Government Review of the Situation:
In Haryana, wheat, barley, pulses, and oilseed crops are produced and it was decided to improvise the mustard production. The reason that complies with mustard production is the good yield produced in the previous year, 2020-21. Dr. Sumita Mishra, Additional Chief Secretary Agricultural Department while addressing the meeting said that the state has seed production of 21.99 lakh quintal seeds, and Haryana farmers need only 17. 64 lakh quintals.
1. Farmers can obtain good quality seeds for producing excellent agricultural production.
2. The frauds that are involved in the seeds, fertilizers can be reduced through transparent portal services.
3. With good seeds and fertilizers in the right place, the farmer can have a good annual yield on crops, and in turn improve the financial status.
Fasal Haryana Portal My Crop & My Detail:
The Uttam Beej Portal is seeded with fasal.haryana.gov.in with the purpose of my crop and my detail. The portal will have the following features.
1. The portal registers farmers, crop registration, field details, and crop details.
2. The platform shall decide on the problem-solving of agricultural issues at one place.
3. The portal shall provide all information on time for the right execution of seed sowing to crop harvesting.
4. The portal brings to the notice of farmers several issues such as food subsidies, seed loans, agricultural equipment on time.
5. Providing guidance to the farmers on the crop sowing-harvesting the right time and marketing at the right market yard for the crop.
6. The portal issues warning signals to the farmers in times of natural calamity-disaster.
Uttam Seed Portal Online Registration 2021:
1st Step: To Register on the Uttam Seed Portal, Beneficiaries must visit the official website i.e. https://uttambeej.haryana.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Home page of the Haryana Seed Portal, you will get 3 options on the screen. They are
- Register for Seed Production Program
- Click here to know the status of your seed application
- Register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora.
3rd step: Beneficiaries must select the “Click Here to register for Seed Production Program” and view it on the fresh tab. Making use of the above stated in the farmer section, one needs to use login through user id name, and password.
4th Step: For registration in Seed Production Program, Registration on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is mandatory.
Track application Status of Seed Production:
1. Visit the Haryana Seed Portal.
2. click here to know the status of your seed application link on the home page.
3. Applicants should enter the Ticket Number, Mobile number and track the application status online.
Also Read: MMPSY Haryana Yojana Payment Status