WB Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana BSB app Form 2021 Status Registration, Login
WB Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana is a state government Programme introduced by the WB state government in the year 2019. After launching the Telangana Rythu Bhima Yojana, the WB state govt CM also has decided to launch the same programme in WB state for the poor farmer people. Under the TS Bhima Yojana, all beneficiaries of TS farmers are getting insurance for their crops if they lose crops due to the Weather and other issues in Rabbi & Kharif seasons.
Through the TS Rythu Bheema scheme, all eligible farmer-beneficiaries will obtain the scheme premium amount from the state government. In the same way, the West Bengal Cheif minister has implemented the Bangla Shasya Yojana as the same as the TS Rythu Bheema scheme.
So, all eligible WB state farmer-beneficiaries can utilize the stage govt launched yojana and register their names through the official website. There is no Application Fee for the Bangla Shasya Yojana to register themselves.
WB Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Registration 2021 BSB app Details
The WB state govt will pay the Premium amount for all the eligible poor farmers to the national insurance company Limited as per the govt norms. The main objective of the Bangla Shasya Bheema scheme is to provide crop insurance for the eligible poor farmers in its state if they losses crops due to weather situations.
1. The Crop Insurance in WB state will be applicable for the West Bengal Poor farmers Only.
2. The farmers of WB state who have above 10 acres of land will not allow applying for the Bangla Shasya Yojana.
3. Beneficiaries’ annual income should not exceed 1.5 lakhs.
4. Applicants who are gonna registering for the scheme should be permanent citizens of West Bengal State.
5. Under this Yojana, the first preference will be given to the economically weaker sections and Scheduled caste (SC/ST) farmers
Benefits of the scheme:
1. WB Bangla Bheema is a crop Insurance scheme presented by the state govt of West Bengal in the financial year 2020-2021
2. WB Farmers should not pay the Monthly base or yearly wise Premium amount to the respective department of the National Insurance company. As
3. Bangla Shasya Bhima is going to implement across the WB state district-wise.
4. Crop Insurance under this Yojana will be given as follows:
- Lose of Crop while planting.
- Lose of Crop due to the adverse weather conditions in Rabi and Kharif seasons.
5. State govt will credit the full insurance amount for all types of crops such as Aman Paddy, Aus paddy, Jute & Amize, Bajra & Oilseeds, Wheat, commercial Crops and crops.
|Name of the Scheme||WB Bangla Shasya Bima|
|Scheme Implemented by||West Bengal State government|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||wb State Poor and EWS farmers|
|Post Category||State government scheme|
|Benefits of the yojana||Crop Insurance|
|Mode of application||Online|
The Process to apply for the Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme Online:
Farmers of WB who want to apply for Crop Insurance under the Bangla Shasya Bima scheme should follow the steps listed below.
1st step: First, Applicants should visit the official website i.e. https://banglashasyabima.net/.
2nd Step: Go through the Register Section placed on the top of the Home Page.
3rd Step: A New User Registration Form will be shown on the display.
4th Step: Applicants should feed the details such as Stakeholder, Stakeholder Type, User Roles, Email ID, Password, User Name, mobile number and complete the signup Process by hitting the Signup button.
5th Step: Then, beneficiaries should come back to the home page and fill the Bangla Shasya Bima application form by logging into the Login page.
How to check the BSB Insurance Coverage Online:
1. To view the BSB scheme Insurance Coverage should visit the BSB official website i.e. https://banglashasyabima.net/.
2: Click on the Farmer Corner section.
3. Enter the Voter ID Card Number and Select the Season type either Kharif or Rabbi, Year.
4. Click on the Check button and view the BSB Insurance Coverage.
How to Check Banglashasyabima Application Status Online:
1st step: Go to the Bangla Shasya Bima official website.
2nd Step: On the BSB Home page, applicants need to tap the Application Section and view the page on the fresh window.
3rd Step: Enter the Application ID and check the status of the BSB Scheme Online by hitting the search button.
Steps to download the BSB mobile app Online:
Beneficiaries can able to download the BSB mobile app by checking the steps listed below.
- Go to the Google Play store and Enter the BSB app on the Search button.
- 2. Click on the Install Button and download the BSB app.
Note: All Users can register their names for the BSB yojana using the BSB mobile app also.
Helpline Numbers for Rabbi & Kharif:
|Company Name||Season & years||Helpline Number||Email ID|
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.||Kharif 2019||1800116515||[email protected]|
|Oriental Insurance Company Ltd||Kharif 2019||9000168717||[email protected]|
|National Insurance Company Limited||Rabi Season 2019-2020||1800 345 0330||[email protected]|
|United India Insurance Company Limited||Rabi Season 2019-2020||1800 345 8237||[email protected]|
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.||Kharif Season 2020||18005720258||[email protected]|
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.||Rabi Season 2020- 2021||18005720258||[email protected]|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: Who can access the BSB Mobile app? And is it works on IOS devices?
Answer: WB state farmers can access the BSB app and register their Names for Rabi & Kharif Seasons 20210-2021. BSB app will work on Android Devices only.
Q 2: How to calculate the BSB Scheme Insurance Online?
Answer: Farmer beneficiaries can calculate BSB Scheme Insurance through the BSB website.
Q 3: What are the necessary details to check the Insurance Coverage?
Answer: Beneficiaries should check the Insurance coverage using their Voter ID card Number, Seasons like Kharif/ Rabi, and year.
Q 4: Is it the WB state govt scheme or under Private Insurance?
Answer: Yes. This is the West Bengal state govt scheme launched by WB CM. It is not Under Private Insurance.