WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2019-2020 (krishakbandhu.net-Apply Online)
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme: The registrations for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu scheme have been started through the WB Official website i.e. www.krishakbandhu.net.
There will be two benefits of this Newly released Scheme. All Beneficiaries who are going to apply for the krishak Bandhu Yojana can avail it. The first benefit will be availed on assured income, and 2nd will be avail as death insurance benefits.
All other scheme has been discussed by us in our previous articles. In this article, we are going to discuss krishak Bandhu registrations process only.
The beneficiaries who are anxious about apply for this Scheme can go through the main web portal and can get the benefit of it.
Do not forget to check the eligibility and registration process before applying the West Bengal welfare scheme. For more details about this Scheme please check the below-listed link.
The main purpose with which the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana proposed is to provide the farmers with the best skills and Crop Insurance ate and Rs. 200000 compensation benefits. So all WB State Beneficiaries cam apply for Krishak Bandhu scheme easily by checking this article thoroughly.
- Crop Insurance will be given to the farmers. The premium of Crop Insurance will Pay by the State government of West Bengal.
- The 72 lakh beneficiaries will be able to avail of the benefit of this New Scheme.
- Rs. 5000 per acre will be given to the farmer for both the Seasons. Rs. 5,000 for Kharif crop and rupees 5000 for rabi crops.
- In case the farmer got died in between the 18 to 60 years, Rs 2,00,000 as compensation will be given to his family.
- Compensation will also be given in the case of the farmer has committed suicide.
- The candidate who is applying for Krishak Bandhu Yojana must be in between 18 to 60 years.
- He must be available with valid address proof.
- A valid Aadhaar card is required.
- Bank account passbook with all the recent bank entries
- Record papers of the agricultural land.
- This scheme is proven out to be beneficial to decrease the poverty among the farmers in the state.
- Better livelihood to the farmers will ensure by this scheme.
- Farmers will be able to play more confident.
- Agricultural work in the state will also get boost up by this scheme.
Necessary Files for Death benefit Claim:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- voter ID Card and PAN card or passport, etc.
- Death certificate issued by State Govt attested copy.
- The Copy of Krishak Bandhu Card
- Self-declaration of applicant attested copy.
- ROR attested copy of the Beneficiaries
How to Check the Beneficiary status:
- Go to the official website to check the status.
- Log in on the website with the ID and password you have.
- Go to the respective block and District name and choose the same.
- A list will get appear on the display.
- Go through the list and search for your name.
Procedure to download Death benefit application Form:
- The applicants who are want to download the death benefit application form should approach the official website primarily.
- Search for death benefit claim form.
- After finding the direct links, you are all set to download it.
- Now take the printout and fill all the necessary details printed on application form.
- Make sure to attach all the necessary documents along with the application form & submit to the same to the block of assistant director of Agricultural in your district.
|Scheme Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Name of the Scheme||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Schene Launched On||31st December 2018|
|Benefits of this Scheme||Crop Insurance and |
Rs. 200000 compensation benefits
|Online apply Staring date||01-02-2019|
|Online apply last date||There is No last Date to apply|
|State of the Scheme||West Bengal|
|Main Intention of Scheme||To Provide better Oppertunities to Formers.|
|Category of this Post||Schemes|
How to Apply Online WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2019-2020?
1st Step: Beneficiaries who need to apply for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme should check out the Official website of West Bengal which is www.krishakbandhu.net or Go Here.
2nd Step: After Entering the Official website, you will get the registration form. Applicants must fill up with your proper details and Click on the Submit button.
3rd Step: After Completion of the registration process, you need to log in to the Scheme page.
4th Step: Then, applicants upload all require documents and Submit your registration form to the State govt.