WB Lakshmir Bandar Portal Login 2021 Scheme status Apply Online, Registration
WB Lakshmir Bandar Scheme: The household women in Bengal receive special attention from the government of Bengal under the scheme ‘Lakshmir Bandar 2021.’ The scheme enrolls under ‘Swasthyasathi.’ The women belonging to the SC/ST communities are getting a nominal amount every month.
Mamatha Banerjee’s government wants to keep the female heads of families cash independent from the family. The government enables women to have some cash in hand to meet emergencies or impending needs.
This noble thought makes the government appreciable in satisfying the financial needs of the SC/ST female family head only. The disbursement of the monthly incentives will be every month.
WB Lakshmir Bandar Portal Login 2021 Scheme Details:
It shall be directly credited into the registered SC/ST women’s personal saving account. The entire process of registration, and seeking approval will be online only. The government of Bengal designs a web portal to serve the purpose of the SC/ST women. Before issuing the monthly incentive, the government validates the documents of submission and if proven then the worthy shall get the benefit of the basic income support.
The government of Wst Bengal initiates a web portal i.e. www.wbcdwdsw.gov.in for the beneficiaries. The West Bengal government allocates a fund of Rs.12900 crores to run the ‘Lakshmir Bandar 2021’ scheme. Till date, the government of West Bengal supports 16 crore women.
Female Head, Monitory Support in West Bengal:
The financial support of the female head of a family depends on the category of the woman she belongs to.
- The financial support differs from the general category to the reserved categories, SC/ST.
- The monetary support for the general category is Rs.500 per month aggregating to Rs.6000 per year. Likewise, the monetary support for the SC/ST/BC category is Rs.1000.00 per month or INR 12000.00 per year.
- The scheme deposits the financial assistance directly to the beneficiary’s bank account and the linking of the Aadhar number to the bank account is mandatory.
- However, the scheme began on July 1st, 2021, and online application from August 16th, 2021 and the closing date is September 15th, 2021.
Limitation of Scheme for Female Head Member:
A household female-head member must be eligible for financial assistance and it is likely to cover two conditions.
- First, the female head member should be a permanent resident of West Bengal and the age limit of the female must be from 25 years to 60 years.
- The scheme doesn’t cover all citizens of West Bengal. The restrictions for the approval of the financial support for the following category.
- They must not be government employees, retired government employees of the state or central government departments.
- The scheme extends restrictions to the statutory bodies, local bodies.
- The restriction extends to the state government undertaking such as panchayats, municipalities, teaching, and non-teaching staff. It may be government-aided educational institutions. In the abovesaid lines, these categories do receive regular pension/salary.
Withholding the Financial Assistance:
The scheme beneficiaries may not receive financial help under two circumstances. First, when the government provides financial assistance on mistaken grounds. The 2nd one is if the family head is not eligible as per the rules of the Lakshmir Bandar scheme.
The Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal provides necessary funds to the fund management through e-governance.
The transfer of funds to the beneficiary account is through a specific portal. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the yearly verification of the life beneficiary status.
The authorizing authority collects the application at the Duare Sarka Camps and makes necessary enquires. They do validate the Duare Sarkar modalities.
The block development officer at the rural area level and the sub-divisional officer at the urban area level shall verify the applications and the officials enter the application on the portal. The list of the applicants is sent to the district magistrate for final approval and for sanction.
If the applications come under the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation, then the commissioner shall render the process and complete the request of the applicant.
Document submission at the Duare Sarka Camps:
The self-attestation photocopies of the following forms must be put to submission along with the Application.
- Swasthyasathi Card
- Valid Front and Back Aadhar card
- SC/ ST certificate, if applicable.
- The bank account must be a female head of a single bank account. The photocopy must have the account holder’s name, bank address, IFC code, and MICR no.
- The applicant must submit a colored passport size.
- The applicant must make a self-declaration duly assigned.
Note: If an applicant doesn’t have Swasthyasathi or Aadhar card then one can conduct provisional registration Lakshmir Bhandar. Later, the applicant can submit the proof of Swasthyasathi or Aadhar card accordingly.
Registration at Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Portal:
1st Step: To apply for the scheme through the Lakshmir Bhandar portal, applicants must visit the official website i.e. www.wbcdwdsw.gov.in, or https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login.
2nd Step: On the Lakshmir Bhandar portal Home page, applicants must log in to the page using the registered mobile number and OTP.
3rd Step: The applicants must fulfill the requirement in the application form. They are the details of name, father/husband name, gender, caste, and upload the documents.
4th Step: The applicants must click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
|Scheme Name||WB Lakshmir Bandar Scheme|
|Portal Name||Lakshmir Bandar Portal|
|Scheme Launched by||West Bengal CM|
|Category of the Article||State govt Scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Household Women Beneficiaries|
Also Read: West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme