NVSP Status (www.nvsp.in) Check Names in voters list
NVSP Status 2020: National Voter’s Service Portal which is shortly called NVSP. NVSP is the Indian Election Commission Government website. This website will help to the Indian Citizens to provide the Voter ID Card information.
NVSP Status 2020-21
By Checking the NVSP website, all the Indian Citizens can apply for your New Voter ID Card and also track your Voter Card Status.
Before registering the New Voter Card, Beneficiaries must collect Orignal Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill and Passport Size Photo to upload into the application form.
Without Orginal Address proof, you will not get a Voter ID Card. So applicants must collect all required documents and apply Online.
The Services which will Provide by the website are listed below. So all Indian Citizens can use the below-listed links and Services from the NVSP Official website.
- Voter ID Card Registration
- Search in Electoral Roll
- Track application status
- Download Electoral Roll PDF
- Know your details
1. Voter ID Card Registration
Beneficiaries who don’t have the National Citizen Identity of Voter Card, they must go through the National Voter’s Service Portal which is www.nvsp.in and then Click on “New Registration Voter ID Card” button. The New register option will place in the left corner of the NVSP website. The Cleared Image is shown below.
2. Search in Electoral Roll
1st Step: To Search the Electoral Roll Details, first you need to visit the site of NVSP and Click on option “Seach in Electoral roll”.
2nd Step: Then, you will get the application form which will Contain age, Gender, District, Assembly Consistency, State, Father or Husband name blanks.
3rd Step: Fill up all details and Click on Seach. Finally, you will get the Electoral Roll details.
To download Forms form the NVSP website, you need to Open the NVSP website and then Click on Forms Option. After hitting the forms Button, you will get the login page. Enter the details and log in to the Forms page and download PDF Forms.
4. Track application status
After completion of the Registration Process, the ECI will Send the New Voter ID Card to your given address within 15 days. In this middle of time, you can track your Status by using the NVSP tracking links. Here we have given the process to track your Voter ID Card. Please follow it and track it now.
- Visit the NVSP website i.e. www.nvsp.in
- Go to the Track Application Status option which will show on the home page.
- Click on that page and enter the reference ID.
- Then, finally, know your New Voter Card details and also Status.
5. Download Electoral Roll PDF
- To Check the Electoral roll PDF, People can reach the NVSP website and then Click on 4th Option.
- Then, you will get the “download PDF” Page. Then, Select the State and Click on Go.
6. Know your details
- If you want to find the Voters list by using the Epic Number and address, you have to reach the Official website of NVSP.
- Then, Click on “Know your” Option.
- You will get Epic Number and address Options.
- Select the Epic number and address and Click on Seach.
|Name of the Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Elections Conducted by||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
|Indian Voters Website Name||www.nvsp.in|
|NVSP Full Name||National Voter’s Service Portal|
|Post Category||Voter ID Card Tracking|
|Track Voter ID Card Status|
|Electoral Roll Search|
|Download Electoral Roll PDF|
|Find Epic Number|
|Apply for New Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|CEO Telangana website|
|Track TS Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|How to Check Complete NVSP Process||Online Mode Only|