YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2020 Scheme Eligibility Apply Online
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status: Andhra Pradesh State Government CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu has launched a new Scheme namely YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme which will help the Poor Families in AP State.
The Girls who belong to below the poverty line will eligible for this YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme. The main Motto of this Scheme is to give financial support to the Poor Families in the wedding ceremony. The Financial Assistance of all Categories are listed below.
The Beneficiaries who need to apply for this Latest New Scheme must Check out the Scheme full details from this Article.
Here we have presented the information such as Eligibility Details, How to apply, require documents, Financial Support amount, How to track the YSR Pelli Kanuka Status on this page.
So please go through this article and Know the full information about this Scheme.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2020 AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The Latest New Scheme like YSR Pelli kanuka Scheme is the State level Scheme and the financial support will be provided by Andhra Pradesh State Government only for the Girl’s wedding ceremony before Marriage and after Marriage.
Beneficiaries who will eligible for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme will get the sanctioning amount from Rs.20,000 to Rs.100000 depends on the Categories.
Based on their families Annual income and beneficiaries Cast, the Sanctioning authority of BC Welfare Department, SC, and ST Municipal & Urban Developments will sanction the amount up to Rs.100000.
[Also Read: AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020]
Main Objective of this Scheme:
Here we have listed the main intention of this Scheme.
1. To give Financial Support to all the Andhra Pradesh Poorest Family Girls in the wedding ceremony before marriage and even after Marriage.
2. To Support the Poor girls by giving the money award and abolish child marriages.
3. To Protect the OBC/ SC/ ST and other category Girls by registering the Marriage.
Here we are going to present the Eligibility Terms and Conditions. Beneficiaries must read carefully about the eligibility details before applying this Scheme Online.
1. The age limit for the Bride must be between 21 years to 35 years. The below 21 years Girls are not eligible to apply this Scheme.
2. The Annual Income of the girl’s family is below 1 lakh.
3. Beneficiaries who are going to marry for the first time will eligible for this Scheme.
4. The Bride family must have a White ration card and Arogya Sree Card.
5. The Widow Girls are Supposed to apply for this scheme.
6. The Bride must have Orignal Aadhar Proof and Should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh State.
7. The bride must have Scheduled category Certification.
Before applying to this Scheme, applicants must Collect all the below-given documents and upload all the necessary files.
- Original Aadhar Card
- Address Proof of the Bride
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- APBOCWWB Registration Identity card
- Date of birth Certificate or SSC Original Certificate.
|Post Category||State Governemt Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Name of the Post||YSR Pelli Kanuka Status|
|Scheme Launched by||AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu|
|Objective of this Scheme||To help the Poor Girl in the Wedding Ceremony|
|Scheme Launched Year||2018-2019|
|Level of Scheme||State Level Scheme|
|Scheme Sanctioning amount limit||Rs.20000 to Rs.100000|
|Scheme Eligible applicants||SC/ ST/ BC/ Giriputrika/DULHAN/ Differently Abled/ APBOCWWB|
Category wise Sanctioning amount:
|Cast/ Category||Finance Assistance|
|BC inter Cast||Rs.50000|
|SC Inter Cast||Rs.75000|
How to Apply for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:
Beneficiaries who want to apply for this Newly launched Scheme must register their names at least before 5 days of their marriage.
And the registrations can be performed in two places such as Velugu Mandal Office for Rural Area citizens and MEPMA Office for Urban Area citizens.
All Rural Area Citizens can register your names in the Velugu Mandal Office before 5 days of marriage by filling the application form. And Submit all Neceserry Documents to the department of Velugu Mandal.
In the same way, all the Urban Area citizens also can register your names in the MEPMA Office before one week of your Marriage.
And beneficiaries must Fill the YSR Pelli Kanuka application form and Sumit it to the Department head by hand.
The Process to Know the YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Details?
1st Step: Beneficiaries who are eligible must visit the Official website of YSRPK i.e. www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: And next, you have to Click on the “YSR Pelli Kanuka Status” link with the Single Click. And open it in the new window.
3rd Step: Then, enter Enter ID or Bride/Groom Aadhaar Number and Click on Get Status.
4th step: Check the Status of your YSR Pelli Kanuka Amount and take a print for further use.