PFMS Scholarship List 2021-2022 PFMS Payment Status Renewal Login
PFMS Scholarship List: Public Financial Management System Commonly is known as PFMS. The PFMS Scholarship 2020-2021 was initiated by the Indian Government of Finance Ministry.
The Main Objective of this Scheme is to give Financial Support to all students who are unable to pay their academic Fees due to Financial problems.
And this Scheme will be applicable to only Poor Students those who are Below Poverty. So all SC/ ST/ OBC and General or Physically Handicaped Poor Students can apply for PFMS Scholarship 2020 through PFMS official website which is www.pfms.nic.in.
The Full details Such as How to apply, required Documents, Process to Check the Status of Payment, Eligibility, and Renewal Login information is clearly elaborated below. Please follow the instructions and apply Online.
PFMS Scholarship List 2021-20212 Apply Online
Here we have given Eligibility details of this Scheme. So all Beneficiaries can check out the eligibility and apply Online.
- Applicants must hold Indian Citizen Proof.
- The Annual Income of the Students must not exceed 6 lakh above.
- Applicants’ Age must be in between 18 to 30 years only.
- The Minimum Education Qualification is SSC.
- Beneficiaries must have a Bank Account of any Bank in India.
- Students should have Original Address Proof either rented or Own.
- Applicants should not have 4 wheeler Vehicles.
- Applicants should complete their education on a regular basis.
Students must hold the documents which we listed below.
- Original Address proof either Aadhaar card or Voter Card.
- 10th/ SSC/ Inter/ Degree Educational Certificates
- Four Passport Size photos
- Government Bank Account Details
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
|Category of Post||Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||PFMS Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Established by||Indian Government of Finance Ministry|
|Eligibile Applicants||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Poor Students|
|Objective||To Give the Financial Support to the below Poverty Students|
|Annual Income||Below 6 lakhs|
|Scheme type||Central Government Scheme|
|Mode of apply||Online mode|
List of PFMS Scholarships:
Here we have given the list of PFMS Scholarships. Students who are from poor families can check the list of PFMS Scholarships and apply Online. This Scheme full assistance is given by the Central Government to the Poor Beneficiaries for their Higher Studies. The list is prescribed below.
- NMMS (National Means cum Merit Scholarship)
- SC Students Post Matric Scholarships
- OBC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- SC Students Pre-Matric Scholarships
- SC Students Top Class Education Scheme
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Universities/ College Students
Bank List of PFMS Scholarships:
|Oriental bank of commerce||ICICI bank||Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.||The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.|
|Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.||Bank of India||Axis bank||NKGSB co-op bank ltd|
|Standard chartered bank||The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd||Bank of Maharashtra||United bank of India|
|Catholic Syrian bank ltd.||Punjab and Sind bank||Punjab National bank||South Indian bank|
|Dcb bank limited||Dhanlaxmi bank ltd||Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd||Union Bank of India|
|Indusind bank limited||Indian overseas bank||Karnataka bank||Allahabad Gramin UP Bank|
|Andhra bank||Federal bank ltd||Bank of Baroda||Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank|
|Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.||State bank of India||Central bank of India||Karur vysya bank|
|Dena bank||Kotak Mahindra bank||HDFC bank||Citibank|
|Corporation bank||Allahabad Bank||HSBC||New India co-operative bank ltd|
|Canara bank||RBL bank||City union bank ltd||The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd|
|Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd||Madhya Bihar Gramin bank||The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.||UCO bank|
|Syndicate bank||Vijaya bank||Jharkhand Gramin bank||IDBI bank|
|Indian bank||Svc co-operative bank ltd.||Yes bank ltd||The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd|
How to apply for the PFMS Scholarship List?
1st Step: Before applying for PFMS Scholarships, Beneficiaries must visit the Official website which is pfms.nic.in.
2nd Step: After that, you have to find out the link to “PFMS Scholarship Registration”.
3rd Step: Next, Students must reach the Scholarships for Universities and College Section and Start to Fill in the details.
4th Step: Upload required documents and Fee Challan Receipt.
5th Step: Finally, Click on Submit Button and Download the Print of the application form.
How to Check the Status of PFMS Payment?
1. Beneficiaries must go through the website i.e. pfms.nic.in.
2. Check the details on the Home page one by one. And Click on the Know your Payment Option.
3. After Hitting the Know you Payment link then the page will redirect to a new window.
4. Enter the details Such as Bank, Enter account number, Re-Enter Bank Account Number, and Word verification. And Finally, beneficiaries can click on the Submit button option.