Bihar New Ration Card List 2021 Rs.1000 Sahayata Status ePDS.bihar.gov.in
Bihar New Ration Card List is released by the Civil department of Bihar on April 1st, 2020. And the State government of Bihar has given orders to the Food and Consumer Civil Department to distribute the ration, wheat, sugar, and other commodities to the ration cardholders and non-ration cardholders.
The Non-PDS beneficiaries will get the ration and other benefits from the Bihar State government till April last week 2020. After the completion of lockdown days, the Bihar state government will not distribute rice and wheat to the Non-PDS People.
Beneficiaries who don’t have a Bihar ration card can now apply for a new ration card by using the Official website i.e. www.epds.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar New Ration Card List 2021 ePDS FSC Apply Online
The State government of Bihar CM Nitish Kumar Garu has introduced the Bihar New Ration Card scheme to give support to the poor and economically backward People by providing the ration and pension amount of Rs.1000 for these lockdown days.
Already the Food and Consumer Civil Department has started to provide ration and food grains. In the same way, the lockdown emergency amount of Rs.1000 is also released by the Bihar state govt to the ration cardholders.
Here we have shared the information about the Bihar New Ration Card Online apply process, types of Bihar ration card, eligibility, required document, and process to check the status of Bihar New Ration Card. So beneficiaries who want to enroll your names to obtain the new ration card or who want to check the new ration list of beneficiaries must go through the instructions mentioned below.
Types of Ration card:
There are four types of ration cards introduced by the State government. And it has issued the ration card based on the category and economical background.
Before issuing the ration card, the state govt of Bihar will do the physical verification and then it will approve the new ration card. The State & Central government employees also will get the ration card but the benefits will not be included.
BPL Ration card: This ration card will be issued to the people whose family income should be less than Rs.25000. And only the Below Poverty line beneficiaries will get this card. This card color is Red.
APL Ration card: The above poverty line (APL) food security card will be issued to the people whose annual income is less than Rs.50000. The APL food security card (FSC) color is Blue.
AAY Ration card: This AAY Yellow ration card will be issued to the people who are living near forests and rural areas. This card color is yellow.
Annapurna Ration card: This ration card will be issued to the above 60 years’ beneficiaries. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will not only food grains but also will get a pension amount of Rs.1000.
Required Document to apply for EPDS FSC Card:
To apply for new ration card applicants can submit the document mentioned below.
- Copy of Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Photograph of the applicant
- permanent or temporary Address proof
- Income Certificate issued by MRO officer
- Caste Certificate
Also Read: Bihar Corona Sahayata App 2020 Apply Online
- The Beneficiaries who want to apply for a new ration card must be the Permanent citizens of Bihar State.
- Applicants must have an original Aadhar card to give the biometric while applying the offline or online application.
- The beneficiary age limit should Cross 30 years to apply for a new ration card.
- In order to register for specific new Bihar ration cards, beneficiaries must income certificate issued by the MRO.
- The newly married couple also will eligible to apply it.
|Name of the Scheme||Food Card/ Rice Card Scheme|
|Post Category||State-level Scheme|
|Name of the Department||Food and Consumer Civil |
|Scheme Launched by||Bihar State CM|
|Bihar CM||Nitish Kumar|
|Official websites||www.epds.bihar.gov.in, |
|Ration card Types||BPL,|
Annapurna Ration cards
Also Read: One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online
Step by Step Process to find the new list of Bihar Ration card & ration card number?
1. First, Bihar state Citizens can go through the Official web portal which is http://epds.bihar.gov.in/.
2. Click on the RCMS link which is kept on the left side of the home page.
3. Here you need to Select the District and then click the Show button.
4. And next, you can select either rural or Urban numbers and open them in the fresh window.
5. Select your block name and hit on the link.
6. After selecting the block name, beneficiaries will get panchayat names. You can select your panchayat name in the given list. The cleared image is shown below.
7. Now, beneficiaries can select your village name.
8. After selecting your village name, you will get the FPS name list. Select your FPS name and hit on the link.
9. Finally, the beneficiary’s new ration card numbers list will be shown on the screen. Find your name either listed or not in the given list.
10. And Click on the Ration card number and then download the new Bihar ration card.
The simple process to submit the Ration Card Grievance registration:
1st Step: Citizens first visit the direct link which is http://sfc.bihar.gov.in./
2nd Step: And next, select the Grievance link. You will get 2 options. One is Submit Grievance and another one is “know Grievance status“.
3rd step: Click on the Submit Grievance button.
4th Step: Then, one of the application forms will be opened on the screen. Applicants can start to provide the details in the application form with the correct details.
4th Step: After filling in the details you can hit on the register button. The registration process of the Grievance registration will be completed.
How to Know Grievance Status 2020:
1st Step: Visit the Bihar ePDS Login page i.e. http://sfc.bihar.gov.in./
2nd Step: Next, beneficiaries must select the Grievance and then hit on the Know grievance Status link.
3rd Step: Enter Grievance Reg. Id in the given box.
4th Step: Finally, Click on the Get Status button and know Grievance Status.