eMitra Rajasthan SSO ID Login 2021 Registration app Online
eMitra Rajasthan SSO ID Login will be done through the Rajasthan Signal Sign On (SSO) web portal. The State government of Rajasthan has initiated the SSO platform in the year 2013 to provide the Government to Government (G2G) and Government to Public (Common People) Services to Rajasthan State Citizens.
And it is a state government web portal that was developed by Raj IT Department. The govt portal will provide 40 Services with a single Login ID. The Government Users, Vendors, Employees, as well as Common People, can access this portal with a Single SSO Login ID and avail of 40 govt Services.
eMitra Rajasthan SSO ID Login Registration Signal Sign-On Details
In the year 2013, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Garu has launched eMitra Rajasthan Singal Sign On (SSO) web portal to provide all government services through this web address.
To access this web portal, the user must complete the registration and then login with your SSO User ID & password. The Complete registration Process and login process has listed below. So users can follow them and access the 40 government services with the Single SSO Login ID.
The main objective of the digital era government web portal is to provide good services and schemes to the citizens of Rajasthan. This platform shows all government services of Rajasthan on a single page. Once login to the page, Users can access all govt services as well as enroll themselves.
- To avail of the Rajasthan govt services as well as SSO Login, applicants must be permanent citizens of Rajasthan.
- All Category Citizens such as Govt employees, Industrialists, Businessmen, Private Employee, and Common Citizens can enroll their names through this web portal to avail themselves the govt services and Projects.
- The applicants must have digital Identity proof issued by the State or central government.
The List of Services provided by the SSO Login ID:
- Raj Mail
- Rajasthan Sampark
- Bhamashah Yojana and more
To avail of the government services as well as enroll in the Rajasthan govt Schemes, beneficiaries must submit the below-given documents. If you run small-scale industries must submit Business proof and residence proof while registering for the government Scheme.
- Aadhar Card (Front and back Photo)
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
- Residence Proof
Benefits of this web portal:
- eMitra Rajasthan Signal Sign-On portal is a digital platform. People can access this portal easily.
- All govt services will be done through this portal. Citizens can not depend on any other govt employees.
- This platform reduces the time of registration.
- All types of Rajasthan govt scheme application forms will be available on this single platform.
- Beneficiaries can apply for their new Identity by using the SSO portal.
|Name of the Scheme||Signal Sign On (SSO) Platform|
|SSO portal Launched by||Rajasthan CM|
|Purpose of this portal||To provide G2G and G2P Services.|
|Official SSO portal||www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0141-5153222, |
|G2C/ G2B APPS||126|
|Post-Category||State govt Scheme|
The registration process of eMitra Rajasthan SSO Portal:
1st step: First, Users must visit the Rajasthan Signal Sign-on website i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
2nd Step: And next, you need to hit on the Registration option.
3rd Step: Then, the User will get seven options on the Screen such as Citizen, Udhyog, Govt. employee, Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google.
4th Step: Next, Citizens can select Facebook or Google option and register the eMitra Rajasthan SSO page. The Udhyog People can hit on the Udyog button and register themselves. In the same way, the Govt. Employees can hit on govt. Employee option and register yourself.
5th Step: After Completion of the Registration Process, citizens or Udhyog or Govt. employees must come to the login page and enter the SSO ID, Password & Captcha code.
6th Step: Finally, Click on the login button and access the signal Sign-on (SSO) page.
SSO RaJ – Single Sign-On Mobile App:
Citizens who want to Complete the Rajasthan SSO registration via Raj SSO (Single Sign-on) Mobile app can download it from the Google Play Store and register Yourself. The SSO Raj Mobile app direct link is given below.