HDFC Life Login TEBT HRMS Employee Portal Sales Diary Partner Portal
HDFC Life Login: HDFC ranks as one of the top banking service sectors in India. It has been acclaimed it due to their undisrupted customer-centric approach. The company has more than one lakh permanent employees and, to fulfill their needs, the company has set up an official page exclusively for the employees. On the employee Service Portal, every employee can able to see the details of leave balance, Salary slips, or Payslips and Attendance management (AM).
In addition, the employees’ portal page will enable HR to direct employees towards it and lessen the burden on the HR department. However, HDFC Life HRMS ensures employees manage work with ease, efficiently, and purposefully. Hence, it becomes essential to define the process that ensures employees utilize the Portal Services effectively.
HDFC Life Login TEBT HRMS Employee Portal Details:
Register to HDFC Employee Portal:
An employee can make easy login to utilize the HDFC web portal Services. For that, every employee must sign-up with the portal to create an account. Below is an illustration of the registration process in a step-by-step manner.
1. First, employees must visit HDFC Life’s official website i.e. www.hdfclife.com.
2. On the home page of HDFC Life, an employee should click on the employee self-service (ESS) and, it shall lead to the login page.
3. Click on the ‘register your account and then the employee must log in the employee ID and password.
4. The employee will get the OTP to their registered mobile, and the is OTP stands as a verification code.
5. With the correct fill-in of the OTP, the account shall seek activation. Hence, there is an entitlement for login.
Employee Portal ESS Login:
After generating the login credentials, an employee can make an easy login at HDFC life ESS portal account. The login process is as follows.
1. Open the web browser and insert the link i.e. www.ess.hdfclife.com:1443/irj/portal. It will open the portal home page.
2. An employee must click on the Employee Self-service. The web portal takes to the next page which is the employee self-service page.
3. An employee must enter the employee code, date of birth and hit on the login button. The employee must enter the OTP and login into the employee account.
Life-line CRM Service for Employees:
It is just another CRM management system that enables employees to access this platform and, the features are impressive. CRM can benefit from the advancement of their careers and become quick references on these platforms.
Company Profile (HDFC Bank):
HDFC bank has two components. They are HDFC securities limited and HDB financial services limited. The bank functions on three business outlets, and they are banking, wholesale banking, and treasury. Retail banking operates to serve retail customers over a branch network and delivery channels.
Objectives of HDFC Bank:
The bank runs with two objectives. In the first instance, the bank wants to develop broader banking services for retailers and the wholesale segment. Second, generate profitability and consistency not to turn banking operations risky.
In the year 1994, Under the consent of the RBI, the HDFC Bank sought approval to begin a private Sector in India. The bank consists of a banking network of five thousand Six Hundred Fifty-three (5,653) branches and 16,291 ATMs in 2,917 cities/towns.
A portion of the banking businesses concentrates on large, Small, Mid-sized corporates as well as Agri-based businesses. These above-said businesses seek HDFC bank services in the following areas.
- Commercial and transactional banking
- Trade services
- Transactional and cash management.
The HDFC Bank provides structured solutions that include cash management services, Distributor finance for facilitating superior supply chain management.
These services are available for corporate customers. In addition, institutional customers such as government bodies, emerging corporates, & SMEs.
Products and Services: Essential products and Services of HDFC are mergers and Acquisitions, Forex and derivatives, wholesale deposits, custodial services, and correspondent banking.
The pricing of the treasury products is through the HDFC bank’s treasury Team. HDFC bank will have to reserve statutory requirements and, it must submit 25 percent of its holdings to the Reserve Bank of India. In a time of market risks, the treasury is responsible for returning the investor’s investments as per the invested portfolio.
HDFC retail banking services provide to their customers a one-shop window for their needs. This Bank has established online networks like HDFC Mobile Banking, Net Banking, and etc.