Manabadi JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 2nd Year 1st , 2nd Sem (2-1, 2-2) Results 2021 Regular/ Supply
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2, 2-1 Results: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) held examinations for (BTech and B. Pharmacy) the second year, first semester exams on 8th to 20th March 2021. The University had released the B.tech 2-1 Semester examination Results through their Result portal and also students have downloaded it online.
Here, the students who want to check their performance in the written and practical exams can apply for revaluation/recounting. The JNTUH examination cell will close the Online apply for revaluation/ Recounting is on 26th July 2021. JNTUH classifies the results under the category ‘JNTUH results.’ It is made available in the posts of the official website www.jntuhresults.in.
The results for the examination of JNTUH 2-1 for R19, R18, R16, R15, R13, R09 Regular/supply semester are available in the official web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2, 2-1 Results Download:
Recounting of the JNTUH Answer Booklets:
The University provides an option to make the recounting or revaluation process if a student intends to check the answer booklets. The student will have to remit the fee, and the University issues authority to the examination cell subjected to answer booklet valuation.
The student must follow the laid rule. Fill in the application form and pay Rs.100.00 for the recounting process at the examination board/cell. The students should submit the documents that include all xerox copies of the 2nd Year 1st or 2nd Sem Results. The JNTUH results got declared on 26-07-2021, and the process of recounting started in the next seven days.
Re-evaluation of JNTUH 2-1 Answer Booklets:
The student must submit the request for valuation of the answer booklet within 15 days from the day the results got declared. The student should draw a DD in favor of the Registrar, JNTUH, INR 1000.00 per subject.
Apply for JNTUH 2-1 Re-evaluation:
- The student will receive a photocopy of the answer booklet. The University shall appoint an evaluator, and the student will witness the valuation of the answer sheet.
- The student will get the new marks if the student obtains the results by an increase of 15 percent.
- The University allows the valuation for theoretical subjects alone, and the practical exam valuation is unavailable for the students.
Tips to Score Good Marks:
- Read the question paper thoroughly and attempt the known answers first.
- Before a student begins to write, draw the margins with scale and pencil.
- In the first paragraph, answer the question’s main points, and from the second paragraph, start with subheadings.
- The Answers that require a diagram/ circuit presentation insert them in the middle of the answer in an appropriate manner.
- When students write program code, then for the input, the output must be correct.
- Do not overwrite the answers. The student must maintain the answer sheet neat and clean.
- Allot the space of the answer precisely and write the answer in 8-10 papers, and keep the same pace with the rest of the answers.
- The student must attempt to answer all five questions to score good marks.
- The student must revise the answers after writing them and if any pages are leftover, strike those pages. Fill in the number of sheets in the OMR sheet of the booklet.
About JNTUH 2-2 Results:
The examination Cell of the JNTUH is going to finish the B.Tech 2nd-year 2nd Semester examination for regular exams from 24th July to 17th August 2021. Students of JNTUH 2-2 Sem can able to download their results in September 2021. We will update the Direct Result links for B.tech 2-2 exams here soon. Students can check this Portal regularly and download 2-2 regular/ supply as well as Recounting/ Revaluation Results.
How to Download JNTUH B.tech 2-1, 2-2 Results 2021:
1st Step: To check the JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 2-1, 2-2 exam Results, Students must visit the official website i.e. www.jntuhresults.in.
2nd Step: The student will enter the new page on the screen titled JNTUH Results servers. On this page, Students can go through Server 1 or Server 2 or Server 3 links and view the page on the fresh tab.
3rd Step: Now, Students will get the JNTUH Results Course-wise page. Students can go through the B.Tech or B.Pharm examination Results links available on the home page.
4th Step: Then, Students must click on the concerned links and enter the roll number & date of birth. The individual Student’s results for 2-1 or 2-2 will display on the screen.
|Name of the University||JNTUH|
|Semester||2nd year 1st and 2nd Sem|
|Name of the B.Tech Regulations||R18, R16, R15, R13, R09 Regular/ supply|
|Type of exams||Regular|
|B.Tech 2-1 Exam dates||8th to 20th March 2021|
|2-1 Results date||19th July 2021|
|B.Tech 2-2 Exam Dates||24th July to 17th July 2021|
|2-2 Result date||September 2021|
|Revaluation/ Recounting Results dates for 2-1||26th July 2021|
|Revaluation/ Recounting Results dates for 2-2||Sept 2021|
Also Read: JNTUH B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Results 2021