Maharashtra Migrant Registration Form (covid-19.maharashtra.gov.in)
Maharashtra Migrant Registration Form has released by the state government and it has launched by the Maharashtra State Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. The state govt of Maha has stated that it is Mandate for all the Citizens of Maharashtra Migrant labours, workers, students to return to their respective places who are stranded in different places. So, the Maha Govt has revealed an Online application form on Friday for the Migrants to come back to their homes.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has already declared and also Circulated the notice about the Migrant workers returning their homes from the respective trapped States. And also it has stated that the lockdown has been extended from May 3rd to May 7th, 2020.
The state govt has suggested to the Citizens of Maharashtra who have stranded outside of the state as well as within the state of Maharastra must return to their respective States and Districts Immediately.
The Maharashtra Trasport Minister Anil Parab Garu Said that after making a group of 1000 Migrants as a list a filled form should be submitted to the leader of the particular group.
Maharashtra Migrant Registration Form Nodal Helpline Number
The Covid19 Migrant Workers Registration Form consists of the Name of the Migrant, Identity proof of the applicant issued by a state or central govt, State, Mobile number, Current address and permanent address.
After listing the details on the application form, the head of the group must submit all the application forms to the nearest local Police Station.
Due to the Covid19 Pandemic, a lot of Migrant People, Students are facing issues and they want to go back to their homeland. So, the government of Maharashtra Trasport Minister Anil Parab Garu has arranged special buses for every 25 members each.
He said that, after submitting the applications filed by the Migrants to the local Police station, the group leader should divide different groups to go back to their States. Each group must contain only 25 members, He said.
The Migrants who will get a Counter pass which is called No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the local police will be arranged by train or Bus to return to their respective states.
However, the Migrant workers, Students and labours who are trapped in the red zones such as Mumbai, MMR region of Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune will not permit them to move from these places to another place, He said.
Due to the Lockdown in Maharashtra, thousands of Migrants were started to move from Maharashtra state to return to their respective states by walk. By seeing this Situation, the state govt has introduced an online form for Migrant workers who are stuck in Maha state and also arranged transport facilities.
The Trasport Minister Said that the travelling charges for bus or train are bearing by the state government itself and we will distribute the food and water bottles for each sleeper class passengers.
Maharashtra CMO Tweet:
1. People should carry government-issued identity proof while travelling by bus or train.
2. And the Migrants must bring the covid19 negative certificate from the doctor that the person must not have any symptoms of Corona.
3. After reaching the destination, the migrants must be Quarantined for 21 days as they have to cooperate with the govt guidelines.
4. After Completion of 21 days of Quarantine, the migrants will move to their respective homes.
|Name of the application||Maharashtra Migrant Form|
|Scheme Name||Migrant Covid19 Registration|
|Scheme introduced by||Maharashtra Trasport Minister Anil Parab Garu|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Article Category||State Govt Scheme|
How to fill the Maharashtra Migrant Registration Form?
1. The Migrant workers and Students must download the application form from the google drive link.
2. Take a Print of the Application form and start to fill in the details such as Present address, Destination, prefered the mode of travel like Bus, train and others
3. In case you have Vehicle, then you need to provide the vehicle details such as Vehicle Number, Vehicle Model, Max Capacity of Vehicle, Number of Passengers permitted including the driver, Driver name and Licence number of Drive.
4. After listing the details, applicants must recheck details either correct or not and submit them to the group leader.
5. After collecting the application forms, the group leader will submit the form to the local police of maha.
6. The local police will verify the forms and issue the control Pass (NOC). Migrants must show this pass and travel to your state by Bus or Train.