Odisha govt Covid sangramee website for volunteers
Odisha govt covidsangramee website has launched by the Odisha Cheif Minister Naveen Patnaik Garu on today for the volunteers to fight against Coronavirus. And the Odisha state government is now inviting the filled application forms from the Odisha state helping nature attitude candidates online.
So interested applicants who want to help the people as a volunteer in the Odisha region can visit this Odisha govt covidsangramee web portal which is initiated by CM Naveen Patnaik Garu today and enroll themselves.
The online registration process has started from today onwards. Already, 805 Volunteers have registered their names online. The Odisha Development Commissioner Suresh Chandra Mahapatra Garu has explained about this website on Saturday at 6:00 PM.
In this article, we have given complete details about the registration process of covidsangramee volunteers as well as the eligibility criteria. So applicants can go through this post and apply online.
Odisha govt covid sangramee website Details
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has requested the young and dynamic Citizens of Odisha state to come forward to give support as a volunteer. Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, a huge number of Odisha people are struggling for food and commodities. To overcome this pandemic situation, the govt has launched a new website and inviting volunteer applications.
Applicants who are interested must visit the Official website i.e. https://covidsangramee.odisha.gov.in/ and enroll themselves. After submitting the applications, the applicants will get an SMS to their registered mobile number.
The Odisha govt covidsangramee website was developed by the Odisha State Disaster Management Authority (OSDMA). The main aim of this website is to fight against the COVID-19 Virus by inviting volunteers.
Odisha COVID-19 helpline Numbers:
- State COVID Helpline Number- 104
- SANJOG Helpline (For grievances by Traders / Shopkeepers / Wholesalers)- 155335
- Smooth Movement of Goods (Police)- 0674-2620200
- National Toll-Free Number- 1075
- Odia Workers Stranded in other States (Home Department)- 0674-2392115
- People of other States stranded in Odisha (Office of Labour Commissioner)- 18003456703
- Volunteers must be permanent Citizens of Odisha State.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years only.
- All category candidates like SC/ST/OBC/OC will eligible to enroll in this Scheme.
- Physically Handicapped people will not eligible to apply for it.
- The applicants must possess 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.tech/ M.tech and etc from any recognzied institution.
|Post Category||State govt Scheme|
|Name of the State||Odisha|
|Scheme Name||Odisha govt covidsangramee website|
|Scheme Initiated by||Odisha Cheif Minister Naveen Patnaik Garu|
|Purpose of scheme||To invite the volunteers to fight against COVID-19|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online apply date||From today onwards|
How to apply for Odisha govt covidsangramee Scheme?
1st step: Applicants must visit the Newly launched website i.e. https://covidsangramee.odisha.gov.in/.
2nd Step: And next, you will have to click on the link of the Volunteer Registration link and view the page on the next window.
3rd Step: Then, the covidsangramee Volunteer registration form will appear on the screen. Applicants must fill-up the details such as Mobile Number, Salutation, Full Name, Email ID, Alternative Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Photo, Address, State, District, Block/City, Police Station, Locality/Colony, Landmark, Pincode, Preferred Location of Service, Area Level, District, Block/City, Gram panchayat, Educational Qualification (select highest completed) and etc.
4th Step: After filling the 1 to 11 blanks of the registration form of covidsangramee Volunteer, applicants can complete the 11th option to 16.5 blanks with the proper details and then hit on the Submit button. The cleared figure is shown below.
5th Step: Then, contenders will get the registration ID to your registered mobile number.
6th Step: beneficiaries can use your mobile number or registration ID and track their application status.
How to track application Status?
1. To track the application status of Odisha govt covidsangramee volunteers must visit the same website direct link i.e. https://covidsangramee.odisha.gov.in/volunteer-registration.
2. And next, enter the Valid registered mobile number on the given black.
3. And Don’t forget to Hit on the Check Status button and track the application form.