Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Status 2021 Registration AB-SSBY Apply Online
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana has launched by the government of Punjab and it has been created for providing health benefits for residents of Punjab under a notable scheme of AB-SSBY. The scheme has launched by the Honourable Chief Minister of Punjab. The Government entertains the entire process of enrolment and seeking benefits of the scheme through the web portal i.e. www.shapunjab.in/home.
The entire process of health benefits that the government provides is a cashless treatment at 200 hospitals across Punjab State. A whole lot of information on the health services are described below.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Status 2021 Registration AB-SSBY Apply Online
Important Facts of the Yojana:
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojna is an initiation of Ayushman Bharat, and the scheme is rolling into 2nd year of service. The benefits of the scheme come to effect from August 20th, 2020. The Salient features of the Sarbat Sehat Bima yojana can be listed in four parts.
- Under this scheme, health insurance covers up to five lakhs per beneficiary family per year.
- Free indoor treatment facility raised at 767 empanelled private and government hospitals.
- There is an increase in health packages from 1393 to 1579 in the second year.
- The treatment of the Covid 19 is covered under this scheme.
In the first year, from August 2020 to March 2021, the scheme marks the greatest achievements and they are listed as follows.
- Fouty six lakh E-cards issued
- 3.80 lakh patients treated
- 453 Crore expenditure spent on treatment
- 767 hospitals empanelled.
- The Expensive treatments conducted so far, are heart surgeries more than 6600
- Joint replacements are 3900
- Cancer treatments, more than 9000,
- Dialysis more than 96000.
Covid 19 Insurance for Frontline Workers in Punjab
In the second wave Covid19 Crisis, the state govt of Punjab has announced the provision of insurance to the frontline workers. The citizens of Punjab who are working as the position of Sanitation staff, ward boys, doctors, specialists Asha Workers, Paramedics, technicians, nurses, and other health care workers are eligible for the Covid 19 insurance cover under the AP-SSBY Scheme.
Through the AB-SSBY scheme, the insurance cover provides compensation of Fifty Lakhs and shall be given to the beneficiary. The Scheme came to effect after April 30th, 2020 and it is applicable for a period of 90 days. With the currently recorded scores, the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana scheme is marching ahead of the estimates.
Team Coordination Made High Achievements in Scheme Implementation:
Making everything happen as mentioned above, was a herculean task and it was put operational to bring it to existence. 8 mobile teams were installed in the making of E-Cards.
Deputy commissioner Sri Sandeep Hans Garu conducted a meeting with the officials of the civil Supply department and other departments On February 6, 2021. Certain broad lines were drawn and based on which, it states, AP-SSBY scheme will be issued to Blue cardholders, J-Farms, Small Traders, and Journalists.
In order to implement the SSBY Scheme in Punjab state, the DC has created eight mobile teams and worked in collaboration with the Labour Department (LD), CSD, PMBE Department and Taxation department.
Scheme Protects the Interest of 6 categories of Punjab Citizens (Beneficiaries):
|Category/ Type||Covered amount|
|NFSA Ration Card holders||14.86 lakh / SECC|
|Smart Ration Card Holders||20.43 lakh|
|Construction Workers||2.38 lakh by Construction Welfare Board|
|Small Traders||0.46 lakh by Excise & Taxation Dept|
|J-Form Farmers||4.94 lakh by Punjab Mandi Board|
|Small and Marginal Farmers||2.76 lakh by Punjab Mandi Board|
|Yellow cardholder||4700 by PUNMEDIA, Govt. of Punjab|
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Service Centres:
The service centers will make cards under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, and they were made available at three service centers namely, Type 1 – February 17, 2021 Type 2 – February 22, 2021, and Type 3 – February 26, 2021. Besides these service centers, card making is available at common service centres as well. The card will be made from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm on working days. For any queries, the beneficiaries can contact at 104 (Helpline number).
An Applicant Should Satisfy the Following Conditions to Avail Scheme: An applicant should bear in mind that certain conditions are laid down for the issuance of cashless cards. The beneficiaries must be Permanent Citizens of Punjab. The applicant should belong to categories that are mentioned in the mandate. Any applicant who applies for availing the scheme benefits should be below the poverty line. The applicants must hold a ration card.
Scheme Benefits: The process of registration does not apply in the case of enrolling in this particular scheme, Sarbat Sehat Bhima Yojana. The concerned authorities make decisions based on, people below the poverty line, ration cardholders, and also the categories that are mentioned above. However, the list of the selected candidates is put in the beneficiary list and they are to be cross-checked over the web portal by an applicant.
On the official web page, an applicant can check for eligibility, search for the common service centers, check for disabled AB-SSBY E-cards, search for Empanelled hospitals, search de-empanelled hospitals, and download referral slip format.
Check for the Eligibility of the Applicants Request:
1. Visit the official website, https://sha.punjab.gov.in/.
2. The home page gets loaded and applicants shall have to click ‘Check Eligibility Under AB-SSBY.
3. In order to check for eligibility, applicants will have to Search by Aadhaar No/ Smart Ration No/ PAN No, Construction Worker ID No / Journalist ID, and check the details by hitting the search Option.
Search for the Common Service Center (CSC) via the AP-SSBY portal:
1st Step: To search for the location of the CSC through the SSBY web portal, beneficiaries must visit the official website.
2nd Step: On the home page on AB-SSBY, beneficiaries can go through the Citizen Corner section and click on the Location for ecard CSC link.
3rd Step: On that, the beneficiaries will have to choose the district name and hit on the search Option.
4th Step: CSC center details will be exposed on the computer screen.
Check for the Disabled AB-SSBY E-Card:
1. To check for the Disabled AB SSBY ecard details, applicants must visit the link i.e. https://www.shapunjab.in/home.
2. Go to the Citizen Corner section available on the menu and click on the Disabled for AB-SSBY e-Card option.
3. With entry to a new web page, the beneficiaries must Feed the PAN Card number or etc, and hit on the Search button.
4. The required information will be on the display screen.
Search for the Empanelled Hospitals:
1. Go to the direct link ie. https://sha.punjab.gov.in/shapunjab/index.php.
2. Once you get the AP-SSBY Home page, applicants can click on the Hospitals Option and select the Empanelled Hospital link.
3. Once the empanelled hospitals page opened on the screen, applicants must select the category, government, private, district, and specialty and click on the search button.
4. Empanelled list will be on the computer screen.
Search for De-empanelled hospitals:
1. First, beneficiaries must visit the official website i.e. https://www.shapunjab.in/home.
2. Go to the Hospitals section and click on the Search for De-empanelled hospital link.
4. Check the Hospitals name, Districts listed on the screen, and check the date of de-empanelment details.
Download Referral Slip Format:
2. Once the AP-SSBY web page is loaded in, click on the hospital tab.
3. Then, applicants can click the Download Referral Slip Format.
4. Once the web page gets opened up, then the referral slip format shall be on display.
5. The format is so exposed on the page and one can be downloaded and take as a printout.
|Scheme Name||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY)|
|Launched by||Honourable Chief Minister of Punjab|
|Category of the Post||State govt Scheme|
|Scheme Official link||https://sha.punjab.gov.in/shapunjab/index.php|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Punjab state Poor and BPL People|
Also Read: HRMS Punjab Login