SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2020-2021 Call letter Exam Dates, Hall Ticket
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2020-21 is likely to be uploaded on its main website in January 2021 tentatively. State bank of India has released the official advertisement regarding the engagement of apprentices under the act of Apprentice 1961 on 20th November 2020.
Filled Online registration forms were invited by the SBI recruitment Board from 20th November to 10th December 2020 under the advertisement number CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07.
SBI Recruitment Board has published 8500 apprentice vacancies under the apprentice’s act 1961 and also asked filled application forms from the Indian male and female citizens online. The Online registration for engagement of apprentice posts process has done between November/ December 2020.
Now, contenders are kneely waiting for the Sbi Apprentice exam Admit card to attend the Online Apprentice test. Candidates are requested to obtain the Hall ticket for engagement of 8500 Apprentice posts through the given On the following link www.sbi.co.in or www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card Download 2020-21
Officially, the SBI selection board has not yet announced the Apprentice online test dates. After Commencing the Online engagement of apprentice test dates, the call letter will be activated on its main Portal. To download the Sbi Apprentice call letter, candidates are requested to provide the Application number and date of birth.
State-wise & Category wise breakup posts details:
Candidates should check the below table add to know the details regarding the state-wise and category-wise posts details.
The recruitment board of the state bank of India would be recruited the applicants on the basis of the Online CBT test, a test of the local language, and the medical test.
Syllabus & pattern:
Engagement of Apprentice Online written exam contains 100 marks. there will be 4 sections given by the officials. Each section carries 25 marks. The main topics of the Online CBT test are general awareness, Quantitative aptitude, General English, and Reasoning aptitude/ Computer aptitude. The limit for each section is 25 minutes.
|General Awareness||25||25 Marks||25 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25 Marks||25 Min|
|General English||25||25 Marks||25 Min|
|Reasoning Aptitude/ Computer aptitude||25||25 Marks||25 Min|
|Total marks||100||100||1 hour|
Important instructions to the applicants:
1. Candidates who are working apprentice or any other government job in the banking sectors will not allow attending for the Online Apprentice test.
2. The Engagement of Apprentice jobs probation period is one year.
3. Sbi will not offer Regular employment after completion of one year apprentice probation period. The Sbi Apprentice is a temporary basis Only.
4. Applicants should maintain Covid19 safety precautions in the exam centers. Everyone should use a face mask while entering the exam centers.
5. Applicants must carry their own belongings to the exam hall and Do not ask anything in the exam center.
6. The selection process will be finalized by the respective bank on the basis of obtained marks in the Online apprentice test and lo al language test.
7. The job seekers who have enrolled themselves through the SBI portal for engagement of Apprentices will eligible to write the Online test.
8. Candidates are requested to carry their Original Apprentice Admit card and also original Identify proof to the exam centers.
9. State-wise, district wise vacant apprentice seats will be fulfilled on the basis of category and Merit list
10. Sbi Apprentice CBT test paper will be in 2 languages such as English and local language.
|Recruitment Board||State Bank of India Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Engagement of Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||8500|
|Eligible Applicants||Graduation Applicants|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Written test tyoe||Online|
|Official websites||www.sbi.co.in or |
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Online Registration Dates||20th November 2020 to 10th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release date||January 2021|
Also Read: SBI Clerk 1834 Posts Hall ticket 2020-21
How to download SBI apprentice Hall tickets 2020-21:
1st step: Firstly, Aspirants should visit the official website and go through the recruitment section.
2nd step: Check the SBI Engagement of Apprentice Admit card link.
3rds step: Open the SBI Apprentice Admit card 2020 link and enter the hall ticket number and date of birth.
4th step: Download the Call letter online and Carry it to the exam centers without fail.
Details Printed on the SBI Apprentice Hall tickets:
- Candidates Photograph
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Father or Guardian name
- Examination Date
- Apprentice Hall ticket number
- Exam Center Code
- Computer Number
- Particular Timings of the test
- State/ District Name
- Examination Center Full Address
- Signature space of Applicant and Invisilator
- Important Guidelines