WB Free Tablet Scheme 2020-21 app free Tablet Apply Online Form Link
West Bengal Free Tablet scheme: The WB State Honorable CM Mamata Banerjee Garu has announced on 3rd December 2020 that her government is going to distribute the Free tablets for the Higher Secondary Students to attend the Online Classes for the academic session 2020-2021. Due to the Covid19 outbreak, the West Bengal Higher Secondary board has not yet started the offline classes.
To overcome this issue, the WB state has introduced the Free tablet New Programme to conduct Online Classes. Under this new Innovative Scheme, each and every 12th Class Student will get Free Tablet to listen to the Online Classes. The WB state has planned to distribute more than 9.5 lakh Free Tablers across the state.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2021 WB Apply Online 9.5 lakh Application Form
Ms. Banerjee said that “there are Fourteen thousand Private and state Government Higher Secondary Schools in the WB State and every student in the private or govt 12th will get the Free table. After Introducing the Free tablet Free, CM Ms. Banerjee Garu announced a 3% hike in DA for the WB Govt employees.
The main objective of the WB Free Tablet’s Scheme is to distribute Free Tablets for the Poor & BPL people who do not have Laptops or Tablets to attend the Online Classes. This scheme has launched for only Higher Secondary Students in a state to appear for Online Classes. This scheme will motivate each and every WB state 12th Class students to attend the Online Classes.
1. WB Free Tablet Scheme will be applicable for only Higher Secondary Students.
2. Students who are pursuing 12th Class in WB state Private or govt Aided Higher secondary schools will eligible for this scheme.
3. No other Classes like 10th, 11th, Degree, PG Students are allowed applying for this scheme.
4. Students of the 12th Class should be permanent Residents of West Bengal.
5. Other state 12th Class Students and West Bengal State or Central government Employee Higher Secondary Students are not eligible for the Free Tablet scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme:
1. Under the WB Free Tablet Scheme, each and every Eligible 12th standard student will get a 15000 Worth of Free tablet to participate in the Online Mock test or Classes.
2. Free table scheme is only for one-time Compensation. It will not distribute every year.
3. Students can use this benefit and attend the 12th Class Online classes, Mock test, and state-level Entrance exams.
Required Documents to Apply Online for Free Tablet Scheme:
- Aadhar Card of the Student
- Higher Secondary (12th Class) Identity Card
- Ration Card (If any)
- Bonafide on the 12th Class
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Photo of the Student
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Free Tablet|
|Launched by||WB CM Mamata Banerjee Garu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online Registration Date||To be issued soon|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Higher Secondary Students|
|WB Free Table Mobile app||To be launch Soon|
|State government||West Bengal|
|Number of Tablets||9.5 lakh tablets|
Also Read: WB Swashtya Sathi Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Step by Step Process to apply for West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2020-2021:
1st Step: Students of Higher Secondary should visit the WB Official website i.e. www.wb.gov.in.
2nd Step: Find out the WB Free Tablet Scheme Online Apply link.
3rd Step: Open the WB Free Table for the 12th Class Registration Form on the new page.
4th Step: Fill the FreeTable Online Registration Form with the Correct details like Name of the Student, Father Name, Higher Secondary School Name, Address, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Date of birth, Class, Age, Caste, Religion, State and etc.
5th Step: After Filling in the details, you need to upload the required documents like Aadhar Card, Higher Secondary School Identity Card, Caste Certificate, and Photo.
6th Step: Then, you need to submit the Free tablet application form and take the print of the acknowledgment Card to track the status Online.
Note: The State government has not yet activated the Free Tablet Registration Link. After developing the mobile app or Free Table, we will update it here. So, Students should keep in touch with us.