YSR Housing Scheme 2020-2021 Status AP Illa Pattalu Final List Download
YSR Housing Scheme is the 5th scheme of the Navaratnalu. This scheme is also called the Paydalandariki Illu scheme. YSR Housing Pathakam has launched by the AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu in the year 2019 and he has started to issue the Illa Pattalu from 12th July 2019. Firstly, the CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has targeted to sanction the houses in Vizag, Kurnool, and Nellore districts.
Later, he wants to issue the Pakka Houses in the rest of the districts in Andhra Pradesh state. The AP Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Garu has released the 1st Installment budget for the YSR Housing scheme on 12th July 2019 to construct affordable houses for poor people.
YSR Housing Scheme Status 2020-21 AP Illa Pattalu Final List Details
AP CM’s main target is to give 30 lakh Pakka houses for poor and needy people within four years throughout Andhra Pradesh state. Earlier, the AP CM has visited the new model houses in different places to sanction the Illa Pattalu for the poor beneficiaries. After visiting the new Modal House, the CM said that all eligible poor beneficiaries will get 40 Square Yard Pakka house with all facilities including One Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, and verandas.
So, all eligible citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the YSR Paydalandariki Illu scheme Online or Offline. In this article, we have shared the details such as AP Illa Pattalu Eligibility Conditions, List of YSR Housing scheme, Online Registration Process, and process to apply for the YSR Housing scheme offline. Applicants who want to avail of the scheme benefits must register your names by submitting the necessary documents to the Hosing Department of AP.
1. To avail the YSR Housing scheme benefits, the beneficiaries must be a permanent Citizens of Andhra Pradesh state.
2. You should not have any Pucca House registered on your name or your family members.
3. No one should have 4 wheeler vehicles like Car or Bus or etc to avail the scheme offers.
4. The applicants should submit the filled Paydalandariki Illu scheme registration form with the attached copies to the respective housing department.
5. Only Self-employed, Private employers will eligible for this scheme. The government employees people will not apply for the same.
6. The family annual income must not cross more than four lakhs.
7. Only below 10 acres of wet or dry land beneficiaries will allow applying for this scheme.
8. Applicants should have a White ration Card issued by the state govt.
Benefits of the scheme:
1. All Eligible beneficiaries will get up to 2.5 lakh amount from the state government and get the Quality material like Steel and Cement.
2. Under this scheme, all eligible applicants will get a 100% construction amount to their bank accounts by the state govt.
3. Economically Weaker Section, Poor and below poverty line people will get up to 3 lakh amount from the state govt.
YSR Jaganna Colonies:
1. Thirty Lakh New Houses will be constructed by the State govt within four years.
2. The First Installment of 15 lakh houses will be constructed in the year 2020.
3. The 2nd Installment of 15 lakh houses would be completed in the year 2021
4. The Registration of govt sanctioned houses will be completed after giving the illa Pattallu by the state government.
5. AP state govt will supply the Quality of Housing Materials like Cement and Steel etc at below market price to the eligible beneficiaries who want to build houses themselves.
6. The Roads, electricity, and water supply will be given in layouts.
Model House Image:
Type of YSR Housing Pathakam:
- Urban Housing Scheme
- EWS (Economical Weaker Section) Housing scheme
- Gramin Housing scheme
- Address Proof of the applicant
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Proof
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card)
- Domicile Certificate
- Active Bank Account Passbook FrontPage.
- White Ration Card Copy
- Family Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO.
|Pathakam Name||YSR Housing scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||AP State poor People|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs.2.5 Lakhs financial Support|
|Scheme Introduced by||AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Total target Horses in 4 years||30 Lakhs|
|Sanction Houses in 1st Installment||15 Lakhs Houses (2020)|
|2nd Installment Sanction Houses||15 Lakhs Houses (2021)|
|AP YSR Housing Scheme Portal||https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/, |
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Also Read: YSR Aasara Pathakam Apply online
How to apply for YSR Housing scheme 2020 Offline:
1st Step: The beneficiaries who don’t have a pucca house must visit the gram panchayath Office or Mandal Office.
2nd Step: And, collect the YSR Housing Scheme Application Form. The Prescribed format of application is shown below.
3rd Step: After taking the application form, you need to complete the form with the correct details such as applicants’ Ful name, Father/Husband’s Name, Age, family annual income, Caste, Village, Mandal, District, White Ration Card Number, Cell Number and etc.
4th Step: Then, you need to attach the required documents such as a copy of the Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Age proof, address proof, and Bank account passbook copy.
5th Step: Next, beneficiaries will have to submit a complete YSR Housing scheme file to the respective Gram Panchayat or Mandal Officer.
6th Step: The Officer will scrutinize the application form and provide the acknowledgment Card.
7th Step: Applicants can track the AP YSR Paydalandariki Illu scheme Status by using the acknowledgment Card.