YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020-21 (Apply Online) Check NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme: NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme was initiated in 2015 by the TDP government for the sake of Scheduled castes (ST) and Scheduled tribes (ST) students.
The students under this scheme will be provided free coaching to the ST and SC students. But the present YSRCP (present government) has modified it.
It is renamed as YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme and it was also added with some additional benefits, that are helpful to the poor students. Now, YSRCP Government is providing free coaching even to the students belonging to BC’s, Brahmins, Kapus, and EBC.
NTR Vidyonnath renamed to YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2019-2020
This is one of the best schemes in the state. It benefits a lot to the students belonging to the weaker financial background. Because of their poverty, many aspirants have been discontinuing their studies.
So, the government had taken an initiative to provide free coaching for the students belonging to ST and SC castes.
Free coaching for civil services was provided only to the above-mentioned castes. So, the poor students who are belonging to other castes are not getting any facility from the government.
The poor students belonging to other castes are desperately willing to continue study for civil services.
Hence, the present government has decided to avail of this scheme even to the students belonging to other castes also. Candidates should visit different departments’ websites based on their caste.
Scheduled Caste candidates should visit the Social Welfare Department, Scheduled Tribes should visit Tribal Welfare Development, BC candidates should visit the BC welfare Department.
Minorities, Kapu, Brahmins, EBC should visit Minorities Welfare Department, Kapu corporation, Brahmin Corporation, EBC Corporation respectively.
Salient Features of the Scheme
This scheme is a boon for poor students. Aspirants are advised to grab this opportunity provided by the state government.
- Applicants must study in highly rated institutions.
- Selected students for the scheme will get three guidance programs from reputed and selected institutions
- Institutions are selected by the Committee of senior officials.
- Fee payment by the government for the Students is subjected to their attendance to the institute.
- Reputed institutions are selected for providing Civil Services coaching to the selected students under this scheme.
Three Guidance Program
Three programs were existed such as:
Integrated guidance program
Under this program selected students will get Professional guidance for CSAT + Mains exam. The time limit for this Scheme is almost nine months.
Mains Guidance Program
The students who got selected for the Preliminary exam will get the Mains exam guidance program for two months.
Personality Test (Interview) Guidance Scheme
This is the final phase. Applicants selected in the Mains Exam of the UPSC will get a four-month course on the interview level of UPSC.
The selection of the contenders for this newly formed Scheme is done by the Social welfare department, Kapu welfare corporation, Brahmin corporation, Tribal welfare department, EBC corporation. They select the institutions based on their previous record in the UPSC exams.
Eligibility criteria for the institutions
The government has decided on eligible criteria for all the institutions. They are provided below.
- The institutes must have 10 years of experience and should have a great track record in the UPSC exams.
- It should possess experienced faculty to the students.
- The student should possess facilities like libraries, study material, etc.
The following officials come under the selection committee.
- Commissioner of social welfare, tribal welfare, B.C welfare, EBC welfare, Kapu welfare, Brahmin corporation.
- The Commissioner of collegiate education
- Commissioner of Technical Education
The selection process of candidate
Committee follows the giving procedure in the selection of the candidates. Initially, an advertisement was given in the newspaper and also updated in the Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, BC welfare, EBC welfare department websites about the process and criteria.
- The candidate’s family income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000 per annum.
- And the candidates must have completed any degree from the recognized institutions.
- Candidates are selected from their performance in the entrance exam conducted under the scheme.
- And the women’s reservation is 33 percent in the scheme.
- 3% of applicants are reserved for Ph.D. candidates.
- And representative nominated by the finance department.
Also Read: PM Modi Scholarship 2020-21
The procedure of Fee Payment and its structure and also attendance importance
The coaching fee that needs to be paid to the respective institution, will be paid by the government in two stages of the course. Initially, the first installment is paid after the reporting of the selected candidate at the allocated institution. And the second payment is done after the entire course.
The entire process is done based on the candidate’s attendance and his behavior. Hence, all the candidates should remember that attendance plays a vital role in the fee paid by the government.
The Selected Organizations will Send the monthly attendance report of the applicants to the Director of the study circle of the AP state. Attendance has a major impact on the fee payment of the government.
The second installment is completely based on the candidate’s attendance. The candidates must possess an average attendance of 90%.
How to Apply the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme?
Here we have listed simple steps to apply for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme. Interested applicants can follow the given instructions and apply Online.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this scheme should visit the website www.apcivilcoaching.aponline.gov.in.
- Then Check the application form for the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
- Now you should fill in the required details in it.
- Students should enter valid and appropriate details, otherwise, this may lead to hindrance.
- Make sure that all the required scanned documents are with you.
- After completion of filling the form recheck it once.
- Make sure that you didn’t commit any mistakes in it.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Have a copy of it with you, it may be useful in the future.
YSR Vidyonnathi Plus Pattern:
All the interested candidates should write an entrance exam for the YSR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme.
The question paper consists of 150 questions, of which each question carries 2 marks and a negative marking leads to a deduction of 0.66 marks of the total secured marks. The maximum mark that can be scored is 300. General studies possess 100 marks in the exam. This entrance is free to anyone.
Note: For more New Schemes, applicants can follow up on this website digirtia.in and get all new Updates.