AP YSR Vahana Mitra status Rs.10000 Auto, Taxi Driver 2nd, 3rd Phase List
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Online and Offline application Process will be again re-started from June 4th, 2020. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP YSR Vahanmitra scheme on 14/09/2019 and the state govt has asked for filled registration forms from the Auto & CAB Drivers from the 15th August 2019.
After launching the YSR Vahanmitra Scheme, the state government has given only 16 days of time to register for this scheme. The 1st Phase Online and offline YSR Vahana Mitra Registration Process have closed on 31/10/2019. Again the state govt is going to start AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Process from June 4th, 2020.
AP Cheif Minister Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has recently initiated a new scheme namely AP YSR Vahanmitra Yojana for the Auto/ Taxi/ Cab Drivers and he has provided financial support to the eligible applicants through this scheme.
Under this scheme, 2,36,356 beneficiaries were already benefited and credited Rs.10,000 amount directly to their bank accounts. During the Phase 4.0 Period of lockdown, the state govt wants to help the Auto & Taxi Drivers again and it has released a 400 Crore Budget for this scheme.
So, all beneficiaries who want to apply for the AP YSR Vahanamitra Scheme can register their names through the AP Transport portal from June 4th, 2020 onwards. For more details like Eligibility Criteria, AP YSR Vahan Mitra Online, and offline registration process, Necessary documents and Benefits are given below.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Online Apply Rs.10000 scheme Details
Latest news: AP CM YSR Janaganmohan Reddy Garu has released the 3rd phase YSR Vahana Mitra amount on 15th June 2021. All eligible beneficiaries can track the status of the scheme Payment.
The main objective of AP YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana is to give financial aid of Rs.10000/- to the Auto Rishaw and Cab Drivers during the Period of Lockdown. So, all Auto Rishaw and Cab Drivers can apply for this scheme through the YSR Cheyutha Portal i.e. http://188.8.131.52/ysrcheyutha from 04/06/2020. Online registration will active on the YSR Cheyutha portal on 4th June 2020 only.
1. The applicants who have already benefited in August month will not eligible for this scheme. Only, the New Beneficiaries will be selected by the higher Officials.
2. Applicants who want to apply for AP YSR Vahanmitra Scheme should be permanent Citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Beneficiaries must have Vehicle registration Documents and Driving Licence issued by the RTA.
4. Beneficiaries must have while ration card issued by the Civil Department of AP.
- Original Front and Back page of Aadhar Card
- Vehicle Registration Documents
- Driving License
- Active Bank Passbook Frontpage
- White Ration Card
- Permanent / Temporary address Proof
- Photo of the applicant
- Vehicle Photo
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Vahanmitra Scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Started On||14/09/2019|
|Again Re-Start||4th June 2020|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|AP YSR Vahanmitra |
|Registered Beneficiaries List||239957|
|Category of the Post||State govt Scheme|
The Process to apply for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Online?
1st Step: First, beneficiaries must visit the AP Cheyutha web portal link i.e. http://184.108.40.206/ysrcheyutha/.
2nd Step: Click on the Online Application Link and open up it on the fresh tab.
3rd Step: Fill in the beneficiary’s details such as Name of the applicant, Father name, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, active Bank account Number, IFSC Code, Address, Driving License Details (DL Details), vehicle details, and etc.
4th Step: After that, applicants must upload the Front and Back Photos of the Aadhar Card, Driving Licence & Vehicle Photo.
5th Step: Then, Submit your filled application form of AP YSR Vahanmitra by hitting the submit button. The Applicant ID will be sent to the beneficiary’s mobile number. Beneficiaries can use this Applicant ID Number and Track the application Status online.
The Process to check the AP YSR Vahanmitra Scheme Status:
1st Step: Go to the Official website i.e. http://220.127.116.11/ysrcheyutha/.
2nd step: Click on the link of application Status.
3rd Step: Enter the Applicant ID and Aadhar Number.
4th Step: And Hit on the Submit option and track the status of the AP YSR Vahanmitra Scheme.
Also Check: YSR AP Navasakam Scheme & Portal Login
The Process to apply for AP YSR Vahanamitra Scheme Offline:
1. Applicants who want to apply to this scheme offline must visit the AP Trasport portal i.e. https://www.aptransport.org/.
2. Scroll down the AP Transport home page, and click on the “AP YSR Vahan Mitra Applications for 2020-21″ Document Telugu or YSR VAHANMITRA Applications for 2020-21″ Document English” links and open them on the fresh browser.
3. Take a Print of the application form either Telugu or English Copy and fill in the mandatory details.
4. After filling the application form, beneficiaries must attach the required documents which we listed above and submit them to the AP Transport Department.