AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 Status Apply Online
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 has introduced by the Andhra Pradesh Honorable Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu on 24th June 2020 at 2: 00 PM. The CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu has launched the new programme namely YSR Kapu Nestham on Wednesday in the cabinet meeting to give financial support and livelihood opportunities for the Welfare of the Women Beneficiaries from the Kapu Community. Under this state government Programme, the Kapu Community Women will get Rs.15000 per annum for five years.
AP CM Jagan Garu stated that only 45 to 60 years aged women from Kapu Community will get financial support and living standards from the State government. And he has allotted three hundred fifty-four Crore budget for this scheme on 24/06/2020. After launching this scheme, CM Jagan Garu has communicated with the Kapu Women and asked their feeling through the Video Conference. CM Jagan Garu Said that this scheme will be applicable to two lakh thirty-Six thousand Kapu women Beneficiaries.
So, Beneficiaries who are from Kapu Community can utilize this scheme and enroll your name Only. In this article, we have presented complete details such as Eligibility Criteria, Online or Offline application Process, and required Documents. Beneficiaries should read out the instructions which we listed below and apply Online for AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 Application Form Apply Online
After introducing the Kapu Nestham Scheme, CM Garu talked with the media reporters and said that the state govt of AP has provided forty-three thousand Crore financial assistance to four crore people in the past thirteen months. Now, we are going to provide more than 340 crore financial support to the 2.36 lakh Kapu women, he added.
Main Objective of the Kapu Nestham Scheme:
The main Motto of this latest Scheme is to provide 354 Crore financial assistance to 2.36 lakh Kapu women who have an age limit between 45 years to 60 years. Under this Programme, all eligible women will be credited Rs.15000 per year directly to their bank account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
1. Beneficiaries must be a Citizen of Andhra Pradesh state and she should have the Orginal Identity proof or address proof approved by the state or central govt.
2. Only the Welfare of the Women people from the Kapu Community will eligible for this scheme. Other Communities women as OBC, Minority, SC, ST beneficiaries will not allow applying this scheme.
3. Beneficiaries should have an active Bank Account either Private or Public Sector.
4. Applicants must hold Address Proof and Aadhar Card.
5. Beneficiaries must have the original Kapu Certificate issued by the Kapu Community.
6. The applicants should not have 4 wheeler vehicles like car, bus and etc.
7. Only Rural Area women from Kapu Community people will allow applying this scheme.
8. All Beneficiary women’s age limit should be in between 45 years to 60 years only.
Also Read: AP Amma Vadi Scheme
Essential Documents to apply for this scheme:
- Original Aadhar Card (Front and Back Photos)
- Kapu Cast Certificate issued by the MRO
- Active Bank account Passbook.
- Address proof like Ration Card/ Voter Card/ Latest Current Bill
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- two Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020|
|Scheme Introduced by||Andhra Pradesh Honorable|
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu
|Name of the Programme||YSR Kapu Nestham|
|Started on||24th June 2020|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||45 to 65 years Kapu women|
|Official website||navasakam2.apcfss.in or|
|Mode of application||Online|
|YSR Kapu Nestham application||Get Here|
|Objective||To give financial support for the 45 to 65 years aged women from Kapu Community.|
|Benefit||Rs.15000 per year|
The Process to apply for AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020:
All Interested and eligible beneficiaries must follow the steps which we elaborated below and fill the application form of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme online.
1st Step: First, applicants must go through the kapu Nastham portal or Navasakam portal i.e. www.navasakam2.apcfss.in or www.navasakam.gov.in.
2nd Step: Find out the Application Form of Andhra Pradesh Kapu Nestham on the Home page.
3rd Step: Open the Application form on the new window with a single click and start to provide the important credentials such as Name of the applicant, Father name or Husband Name, Age, Date of birth, Mobile Number, Permanent Address, Caste, Gender and etc.
4th Step: After that, beneficiary women must upload the above-given documents and submit their filled registration form.
5th Step: Finally, applicants will get a reference ID from the Navasakam portal to the registered mobile number. Applicants can use this Reference ID and track the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Status online.
Also Check: AP Navasakam YSR Scheme