YSR AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Status 2021 Apply Online
AP Amma Vodi Status: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has introduced the new Scheme namely AP Amma Vodi in December month 2019 and he Started to Implement this Scheme on 26th January 2020.
After taking the Charge of Cheif Minister Position in Andhra Pradesh State, the AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has Started more innovative Schemes such as YSR Vidyonnathi, YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme & Jagananna Vidyna Deevena Scheme and Etc.
Not only the above-listed Schemes launched by AP CM But also Started more than 15 New Schemes in Andhra Pradesh State. The list of Schemes are provided below.
Here we have listed Scheme Names that were Introduced by Andhra Pradesh CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu after winning in the Assembly Elections.
- The YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- Netanya Hastham Scheme
- YSR Adarsham Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
- The YSR Navasakam Scheme
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
- AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
- Law Nestham Scheme of YSR
- Kapu Nestham of YSR Scheme
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme of YSR
- AP Rice Card Scheme
- Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Latest News: Andhra Pradesh education Minster Audimulapu Suresh Garu announced that the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme will start from 9th January 2021. And, we are going to provide the financial assistance up to 80 Lakhs students, he said.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme has launched to give financial support to all the Mothers in AP state who want to make their Children an educated Person. And this Scheme’s main Intention is to console the Parents to Send their Children to the Government or Private Schools.
The AP State Government will provide this Scheme to the Students who are Staying from Class 1st to Class 12th Standard. Every Eligible Student will get the benefit of Rs.15000 per year for their academic Session.
The full information about AP Amma Vodi Scheme eligibility, How to apply, how to Check AP Amma Vodi Status, and AP amma Vodi’s official website details are listed below.
1. Students must study in government schools only on a regular basis.
2. The annual income of Mother/Guardian must be less than one lakh.
3. The applicants must have an Original Aadhar Card issued by the Central Government.
4. The Guardians or Parents must have a white ration card.
5. Parents must maintain a minimum of 75% of attendees of the Students in the School.
6. The State and Central government Employee children will not eligible to apply for AP Amma Vodi Scheme.
7. If the Students will discontinue their academics will not eligible to avail of this benefit.
|Name of the Scheme||AP Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Post Category||state government Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Cheif Minister Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Level of the Scheme||State Level|
|Main Motto of this Scheme||To Provide Rs.15000 per year for Class I to Class XII Students|
|Scheme Implemented on||26th January 2020|
|Eligible Students||From Class 1st to Class 12th|
|AP Amma Vodi Final List||Check Here|
Required Documents to apply for AP Amma Vodi Scheme:
The parent or Guardian must Collect the below-given Documents while applying this scheme and upload all attachments as on the mentioned order.
- Original Aadhar Card of the Student
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- School Identity Card
- School Name and address Sheet
- Parent’s bank account Passbook Frontpage
|Search Child Details Under this Scheme|
|Apply Online |
|AP School Education Website |
|HM/ Principal Login page|
Steps to Check AP Amma Vodi Status 2020:
1. To search for the Child’s name in the list of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2020, beneficiaries can go through the Official website i.e. jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
2. And then Click on “Check Here for Child details for amma vodi“.
3. Next, Beneficiaries must enter the “Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number” and Captcha Code displayed on Image.
4. And Click on Get Details. The Beneficiaries will get the Payment Status of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
How to Apply Online?
1st Step: Beneficiaries must Visit the Jagananna Amma Vodi Official website which is www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: And then, Click on the Jangannaamma Vodi application form and open it on the Fresh page.
3rd Step: Applicants must have to Provide Students Personal details such as Student Name, Parent Name, Students Identity card number, School Name, and bank account details. After that applicants must upload the above-mentioned documents.
4th Step: Before Submitting the application form, applicants must re-Check the details provided by themselves and submit it to the AP State Govt. Finally, applicants may download the Acknowledgment Card and copy of the application form.
Also Check: YSR AP Navasakam Scheme & Portal Login